torsdag 25. desember 2008

Merry Christmas!



What a perfect time to start my blog. Christmas day. A new year approaching, leaving heaps of expectations for all my crafty projects for 2009. I made this blog for my beloved sister-in-law, who recently has taken interest in the world of knitting, and amazed me with her talent. Unfortunately she lives an ocean away, but luckily we live in the age of the computer. 

The name of this blog was invented by my hubby. As a kick-off I will post the short breads I made for Christmas, and the recipe can be found here.  


1 kommentar:

  1. welcome sis! oh man, I'm so happy to see you finally updating your blog! Wish you a happy knittin' new year! :) mmmm... Your cookies look delicious, and as usual, your picture presentation is awesome!

    SvarSlett