torsdag 28. mai 2009

Finally..


I have been way too busy the past months.. I have put my self in the situation where I have several projects that are almost finished, so hopefully I will be posting more regularly the next weeks. I have promised myself not to buy any more yarn until I have actually finished a couple of my ufos... SO, this little pink jacket is for one of my closest friend's baby who is due any day now. Can't wait to meet you sweetie! The pattern is from the fantastic Nøstebarn book.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! :) Love the color you chose, I'm sure you're friend will love it! Btw, I was looking at the BEAUTIFUL tote you made for me years ago, with my wedding pic on!! :)I just love it..can't believe you spent hours making it for me.. You're the nicest person I know about! Love ya my Habibi siz!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ah... It's good to be wanted.
    Phinno: That bag is one of the first things I made, and the reason it is so nice is because the pic is so beautiful. Soon I will have something ready for my smallest choc-cupcake:)
    Linn: Takker, glad mine strikkerier bringer glede. Hehe.

    SvarSlett