torsdag 9. juli 2009

For celebrations...




This may be my prettiest work so far. It was supposed to be for my son for the 17th of May, but I never managed to finish it. Luckily I chose the biggest size, so this will still fit him quite a while. It better. I have to give credits to my grandmother who helped me quite a lot, she did the arms and helped with the button edge.
The original pattern is from Dalegarn, and the original colours are absolutely horrendous, but I saw this jacket in colours close to this on a blog, and fell in love. I chose silver hooks to give it the kind of national costume-feel, but I will definately use this as much as I can in all kinds of situations considering the amount of work.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gud, du gjør meg som husmor til skamme!! Flink du:)))

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow, så flink du er! Nydelig.

    SvarSlett
  3. You're awesome sis! This is perfection! :) Lovely!

    SvarSlett