onsdag 8. juli 2009

Pink for my princess





At last I have managed to knit something for my little niece! I am usually not a fan of multi coloured yarn, but in this case I made an exception. I absolutely loved the fresh summer look it gave this little coat when I first saw it at Garnstudio. I also really like simple wooden buttons. I tend to think that baby buttons shaped like cars or bears take the attention away from the garment itself, so I like to keep it simple. Can´t wait to see my little, beautiful princess in this!

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the coat! :) I just looove the colors, the cute buttons, and overall the coat seems pretty chic and stylish just perfect for my lil munchkin :) Thanks for putting so much time and work for my girly girl. You're the BEST Habibi! ;) Love love sistah! <3
    - phinno

    SvarSlett